¬неклассное меропри€тие по английскому €зыку "ƒень рождени€"
Ѕрешева ќльга »вановна, учитель английского €зыка
«адачи: развитие и повышение интереса учащихс€ к урокам английского €зыка, развитие навыков говорени€, повторение и закрепление ранее изученной лексики и применение ее в речевых ситуаци€х.
Good afternoon, boys and girls! Today weТll have an unusual lesson. Today we are invited to the birthday party. LetТs introduce with the hostess of the party.
Song УCome to the partyФ
Let me introduce myself! My name is Julia. Today is my birthday. I invite my friends to the party. What must I do? MmmЕ I must clean the room, cook dinner; open the windows, wash dishes, and wash clothes. And I must go shopping and buy some fruits, vegetables and sweets. Now IТm going shopping.
Song УJilly and DorisФ (5 УBФclass)
- IТm looking for strawberries. Have you got any?
- Yes, I have. How many would you like?
- I want two pounds, please.
- Here you are.
- Thank you.
- Hi, Julia. What are you buying?
- IТm buying some strawberries for tea.
- Do you need anything else?
- Yes. IТd like a loaf of bread, a dozen eggs, a bottle of milk, a jar of honey, a bunch of grapes, a box of cream, a box of sweets and a bar of chocolate. How much is that?
- 10 pounds 50 pence.
- Thanks a lot.
- 67190. Hello. ItТs Jane.
- Oh, hello, Jane.
- Is Mark at home?
- No, he isnТt. He is out. He is at JuliaТs birthday party.
- Thank you. Good bye.
- Good bye.
- 644210. Hello.
- Hello, Tom. ItТs Frank.
- Oh, hello, Frank. LetТs go to the JuliaТs birthday party.
- O.K. LetТs meet at the bus stop.
- Bye, Frank. We should go to the shop and buy a gift.
- See you, Tom.
- Here is the bus stop.
- Which bus should we take?
- We can take bus number 5 or 6.
- Where must we get off?
- At the towns centre. We should buy a bus pass for you.
- Excuse me.
- Yes. Can I help you?
Yes, could you tell me the way to the toy-shop?
ItТs in Pembroke Street. Cross the street and turn right at the corner.
Excuse me. Is this the right way to the shop?
Yes, it is. Go straight ahead. ItТs over there.
Thank you. Not at all.
- Could you tell me how to get to the market?
- Well, you can take a taxi or a bus.
- How far is it?
- ItТs about 2 miles.
Can you tell me, please? WhatТs the best way to get to this address?
I think, by bus, but you can go on foot.
- Do you know that today is JuliaТs birthday?
- Oh, yes! LetТs go to the shop and choose a gift.
- What should we buy? What does she like most of all?
- LetТs buy for her a big soft Teddy Bear.
- ItТs a good idea, but I think that she has a lot of soft toys because they are very popular presents.
- Well, how about the video cassette tape? I know, she enjoys watching videos at home.
- ItТs not bad. But I donТt know what films she likes: comedies, cartoons or something else.
LetТs buy for her any book. I know that Julia is fond of reading.
- Do you know what kind of books does Julia like? I donТt know. I believe a compact disk is always a good present.
- Oh, yes. IТm sure; she has a CD player at home.
- Good afternoon. Could I help you?
- Can I see that toy Ц dolphin, please?
- This one?
- No, that one to the left of it.
- Here you are. ItТs very nice.
- Can you sow me these dolls and those rubbers Цrings, please?
- No, those. The red and blue ones.
- Can you show me some films, please?
- Colour or black and white?
- Slides or prints?
- Slides, please. ItТs rather expensive.
- Have you got anything cheaper?
- Have a look at this one. ItТs cheaper, but not as good as that one.
- Hello. Could I speak to Mr. Mason, please?
- Sorry, but he canТt come to the phone. He is cooking in the kitchen.
- WhatТs he cooking?
- HeТs making a cake. He often makes cakes on Saturdays.
- Could I speak to Mrs. Mason then?
- No, IТm afraid you canТt. She goes out.
- WhereТs she going?
- She is going to the market. She goes to the market every Saturdays.
- Could I speak to John then?
- No, IТm afraid you canТt. HeТs at school.
- WhatТs he doing at school today?
- HeТs playing football. He always plays football on Saturdays.
- Can I speak to Jane?
- No, IТm afraid you canТt.
- Why not? Is she playing football too?
- No, sheТs doing her homework at her friendТs house. She usually does her homework at her friendТs house.
- Who can I speak to then?
- You can speak to me!
- Who are you?
- What are you doing here?
- IТm Е I alwaysЕ
- Good afternoon, Kate. How are you?
- IТm fine, thanks. And you?
- IТm fine. These are cards for Julia.
- Thank you. Good bye.
- Come in! Hello! IТm very glad to see you!
- We congratulate you with your birthday! Happiness, lucky, everything!
- Hi, Julia. This is Richard
- Hello, Richard. Nice to meet you.
- Where are you from, Richard?
- IТm from U.K.
- How old are you?
- IТm 13.
- WhatТs your hobby, Richard?
- And I want to introduce with my friends. (song УTwo little parrots sitting on the wallФ)
Come in. Hello! (song УHappy Birthday to youФ)
Song УHow are youФ (My name is Margarita)
Do you live in London? Do you like it here?
Do you eat fish and chips? Do you watch TV?
Do you drive on the right side? Do you have a car?
Do you go to Oxford? Is it far?
Do you learn computers? Do you dance and sing?
Do you know Prince Charles? Do you know the Queen?
Do you like the Beatles? Do you play handball?
Please, tell us, tell us all!
(именинница отвечает на вопросы гостей)
ѕраздник заканчиваетс€ викториной.